Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Improving My Paper


I completely agree with you. I should have explained more what Downton Abby is because not everyone has heard of it.  At the same time I should have made my thesis clearer and maybe only focus on the anachronisms and not so much on the different dialects. I guess this part might confuse some people. I now realize that transitional phrases can be really useful to connect all of my ideas. Not only will it help me improve the structure of my essay, but it will also become easier to read and understand. I guess my first paragraph on page 4 was a little rushed and I’m sure I could have talked more about the African-American influence. On the other hand my mistakes on the citations were avoidable! Paying closer attention to the correct worked citation might have helped improve my paper.

I really appreciate your feedback, as well as your comments in person! Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment